SCROLL TO EXPLORE
TAKE A WALK INTO THE WORLD OF MARTINI, EXPLORE THE SECRETS OF VERMOUTH AND VISIT MONDO MARTINI GALLERY. DISCOVER THE PRODUCTION OF MARTINI VISITING THE PRODUCTION PLANT, GUIDED BY OUR EXPERT! ENDING THE TOUR WITH A TASTING OF MARTINI’S PRODUCTS.
- Discover the vermouth’s botanicals and learn about the production stages
- Visit Mondo Martini Gallery and discover more about Martini history
- Guided by our expert, visit inside the Martini production plant!
- Tasting the MARTINI products LDA ONLY
- Discover the Martini Store, it’s difficult to resist!
- Time: 2 hours
Thursday – Monday: 11:00 – 19:00 ( Last admission: 17:00)
Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Please note: We are a working production plant so insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Guests wearing open-toed shoes or high heels will not be able to enter the production plant.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS17,00 €
- (Over65, Trenitalia train tickets, PiemonteCard, Musei Impresa, PyouCard, UniTre)
- (18-25 years – show the university card at the entrance)
- (Abbonamento Piemonte Musei, Disabled >74% and accompanying person, Licensed tourist guides, Journalists –The subscription must be presented at the entrance)
CHILDREN 6-17 yo (No Alcohol provided)10,00 €
CHILDREN 0-6 yo (No Alcohol provided)FREE
- (If you are a group of 11+ please contact the group department)
- For any special request or if you need assistance, please contact us
SHARE THIS PAGE