ПРАВИЛА И УСЛОВИЯ
21 September 2020
1. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITYAs part of our commitment to responsible marketing, we comply with the social responsibility policies established by DISCUS (http://www.discus.org/) – the Distilled Spirits Council for the United States and spiritsEUROPE (http://spirits.eu/) – the European representative body for producers of spirit drinks, which set out the principles we maintain in all of our sales and marketing activities, including advertising and promotional programmes.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll intellectual property and database rights, in our Site, and in the materials published on it by us, including but not limited to trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by us, our subsidiaries, affiliates companies and/or any of our partners. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials on our Site. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, the use of this Site does not grant you any rights, title, interest or license to any Materials you may access on this Site. You are entitled to use the Materials on the Site for the sole purpose of use of the Site, and you may not use the Materials for any other purpose not connected with your enjoyment of the Site. You may print a reasonable number of hard copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. You must not use any part of the Materials on our Site for commercial purposes unless expressly permitted by us and/or, where applicable, from the relevant Owner.
4. ACCEPTABLE USEYou may use our Site only for lawful purposes and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Site where you are in breach of these terms. You are not permitted to use the Materials outside of the Site, save that you may use the recipes contained in the Site for your professional and domestic use as you see fit. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way or which is intended to promote alcohol to minors.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any Material which does not comply with our Content Standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (“Malicious Code”).
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT AND MODERATIONWe may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site which may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including, without limitation, comments and posts, chat rooms and forums, bulletin boards, social content, music mix rooms, image upload features, interactive drinks and recipe functionality and interactive club finder. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, any additional terms that apply (e.g. Content Guidelines). Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions or any applicable additional terms, we do not, and are under no obligation to: oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, or any content uploaded by users of the interactive services on our Site. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values and are not endorsed by us. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our Content Standards. If a Site promotes or markets any Bacardi branded products or services, we reserve the right to moderate any user-generated content that is uploaded to such Site to ensure that our Content Standards and/or Content Guidelines are being adhered to. We reserve the right to remove any user-generated content that we consider (in our sole discretion) contravenes our Content Standards. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on http://Contact.BacardiLimited.com.
6. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITEWhere you submit your own content, images, photographs, recipes, videos, and any other materials (“Your Content”) to the Site, you hereby give us, and our group companies and business partners, a non-exclusive licence to display Your Content on the Site, and to use Your Content for our own purposes (including for our own promotional purposes), and to allow other users to view, interact with, share and download Your Content. You acknowledge that given the nature of the Site, Your Content will be publicly visible and may be shared by third parties, and that even if you delete Your Content from the Site, it may still be visible to third parties who have already interacted with or shared Your Content. You shall ensure that you have all relevant permissions, rights and licences to publish Your Content on the Site Your Content that you upload to our Site (including interactions with other users) must comply with our Content Standards. Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between us, we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You waive any moral rights in respect of any material you upload to our Site. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our sole opinion, such material does not comply with our Content Standards.
7. CONTENT STANDARDSAny and all material which you contribute to our Site must comply with the spirit, as well as the letter, of the following content standards and our Content Guidelines where available. These standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Your contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK, the US and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain sexually explicit material.
- Harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Be targeted at an under legal drinking age audience
- Encourage, condone, promote or glamorise under-age, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages or drink driving.
- Promote violence
- Contain any material or engage in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed, sex, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other proprietary right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal or immoral activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Disclose any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address, or any other information from which an individual’s identity or contact information can be derived).