SCROLL TO EXPLORE
DISCOVER OUR MASTER BLENDER’S ANCIENT TECHNIQUE WITH OUR PREMIUM VERMOUTH CLASS. YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO USE BOTANICALS AND BALANCE AROMATIC NOTES TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN VERMOUTH. YOU’LL ALSO ENJOY A TOUR OF OUR MUSEUMS AND OF OUR PRODUCTION PLANT.
- Discover the vermouth’s botanicals and learn about the production stages
- Visit Mondo Martini Gallery and discover more about Martini history
- Make your own vermouth in the Vermouth Class
- Guided by our expert, visit inside the Martini production plant!
- Discover the Martini Store, it’s difficult to resist!
- Time: 2 hours
Please note: We are a working production plant so insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Guests wearing open-toed shoes or high heels will not be able to enter the production plant.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS27,00 €
- (Students, over 65, Trenitalia tickets or access with one of the following: Abbonamento Musei, Torino + Piemonte Card, Musei Impresa, Mauto, Pyoucard, Wimu, Unitre)
from 1-5 pax230,00 € (total)
from 5-19 pax40,00 € (per person)
from 20 pax30,00 € (per person)
Vermouth Class is available for legal drinking age only. Reservation required.
SHARE THIS PAGE